- Get what you love now. Pay over time.
- One part payment at purchase and 2 further payments at 30 and 60 days
- Automatically collected monthly from your chosen debit or credit card
- No interest or fees – ever
- No credit application required
- Simple and safe
Pay later in 3 equal installments.
Shop with just a few clicks!
Select ‘Pay later in 3’ at checkout
Enter your address, email, mobile and card details
The first part payment will be taken from your card when the goods ship.
Receive your goods and enjoy!
The two remaining payments will be taken at 30 and 60 days. You will receive notifications when payment is due and when it is collected.
Shopping with Klarna
You can view all of your Klarna purchases and payment schedule simply by logging onto Klarna.com/uk. If you need further assistance you can contact our customer care team for free, or use our online chat service.
Peace of mind with Klarna’s buyer protection
You only pay for goods you receive. If you don’t receive what you ordered, call our customer services and we’ll help resolve the issue.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 30 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Direct banking: Available in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Germany. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
If you need further assistance you can contact Klarna’s customer care team for free, or use our online chat service.
Please find links below to Klarna’s website where you can find more information on Klarna.
Local number: 0203 0050 833
Freephone number: 0808 1893 333
Klarna is one of Europe’s fastest growing companies and a leading alternative payment provider. Klarna’s vision is to make all payments ‘smoooth’ adding value for both the consumer and merchant with our unique payment options and customer experience.
Klarna was founded in 2005. In 2014 we joined forces with SOFORT and formed Klarna Group and in 2017 acquired BillPay. Today we have 2000 employees in 14 markets and lead the way for European alternative payments serving 60 million consumers and 100,000 merchants.